Construction Activities from November 25 – 27 and December 2 - 7
Contractors will perform the following work:
- Completing the interior of the utility building in Area 4.
- Installing lighting and fire suppression water lines in the tunnels in Areas 4 and 6.
- Setting the beams across the tunnel walls and taxiway columns in Areas 4 and 6.
- Installing diaphragms and rebar between the beams that will form the tunnel ceiling/runway decks in Areas 4 and 6.
- Pouring concrete for the runway and taxiway decks in Areas 4 and 6.
- Trucks hauling fill in Area 4.
- Installing retaining wall panels in Areas 4 and 6.
Ramps and Roadwork
- Building the retaining wall in Area 1.
Click on the image for a larger version.
- Installing retaining wall panels in Area 10.
- Installing drainage in Areas 9, 10, and 12.
- Conducting soil improvements in Area 4.
- Trucks and trains hauling fill to Area 10.
- Grading the soil in Area 5.
- Installing underground utilities.
- Pouring the concrete pile caps.
- Removing sections of the concrete apron.
- Pouring the base layer in Area 10.
- Installing electrical utilities in Area 10.
- Site preparation in Areas 10 and 11.
Look at a larger version of the Construction Area Map (PDF).
Required Plug-ins:Adobe® Reader®
Back to Top