What is Broward County Transit Connected?
The FY 2014-23 TDP serves as the strategic guide for public transportation in Broward County over the next 10 years. Development of this TDP included a number of activities, including documentation and analysis of the demographic conditions in BCT’s service area, an evaluation of existing transit services in Broward County, market research and extensive public involvement efforts, an analysis of immediate and longer term transit service and capital project needs and a funding analysis and plan that initiates strategic approaches to maintaining and expanding transit services in Broward County within the next ten years and forward.
Transit Development Plan FY 2014-23
- BCT FY 2014-23 TDP Executive Summary (PDF 3.5 MB)
- Cover and Table of Contents (PDF 0.5 MB)
- Section 1 Introduction (PDF 0.6 MB)
- Section 2 Baseline Conditions (PDF 6.5 MB)
- Section 3 Evaluation of Existing Transit System (PDF 5 MB)
- Section 4 Public Involvement (PDF 2.6 MB)
- Section 5 Situation Appraisal (PDF 0.7 MB)
- Section 6 Goals and Objectives (PDF 0.6 MB)
- Section 7 Alternatives (PDF 2.5 MB)
- Section 8 Financial Plan (PDF 3.3 MB)
- Appendix A Farebox Recovery Report (PDF, 3 MB)
- Appendix B Transportation Providers Survey (PDF, 3 MB)
- Appendix C Peer Selection Process (PDF, 3 MB)
- Appendix D BCT Org Chart (PDF, 3 MB)
- Appendix E Public Involvement Plan (PIP) (PDF, 1 MB)
- Appendix F Public Involvement Summaries (PDF, 4 MB)
- Appendix G On-Board Survey (PDF, 1 MB)
- Appendix H Telephone Survey Results (PDF, 4 MB)
- Appendix I Plan Review (PDF, 4 MB)
- Appendix J Goals/Objectives/Measures (PDF, 3 MB)
- Appendix K IT Plan (PDF, 3 MB)
- Appendix L Budget Support Materials (PDF, 3 MB)
- Appendix M TBEST-Demand Estimation (PDF, 3 MB)
If you have any questions or comments about the TDP, please submit them to BCTConnected@broward.org.
Click here to view previous Broward County Transit Development Plans.
Required Plug-ins: Adobe® Reader®