Annual Health & Benefit Fairs:
Human Resources is pleased to announce that the annual Health & Benefit Fairs begin in August throughout the County!
Attend a Health & Benefit Fair and enter to win prizes!
Enjoy complimentary chair massage and paraffin hand treatments! Yoga, Smoothies, Health and Wellness Educational Material, and more…..
Free Vitality Checks and Nicotine screenings
(earn 400 Vitality points). Register for Appointment
• Blood pressure,
• Blood glucose and
Free Flu Shots: Unfortunately at this time, the availability of the flu vaccination serum has been delayed and we are unable to provide flu shots at the Health & Benefit Fairs. We will be scheduling on-site flu shots after the vaccine becomes available.
We encourage any Humana members who wish to receive the flu shot early, to visit an in-network facility such Walgreens or CVS in-store clinics; preventative services, such as the flu shot, are available at no charge. Flu shots are not available through the pharmacist, only through the in-store clinic.
Health Fair Times and Locations (see page 2)
Mark your calendar and bring your Humana ID Card!
The Health Fairs will take place on:
- Wednesday, August 6 – Government Center West, Hearing Room, 9 am – 1 pm
- Wednesday, August 13 – Governmental Center, Wellness Resource Center, 9 am – 1 pm
- Tuesday, August 19 – Water and Wastewater Services, Training Room, 9 am – 1 pm
- Tuesday, August 26 – Port Everglades, Room 301, 9 am – 1 pm
- Wednesday, September 10 – Aviation Maintenance 6:30 am- 8:30 am,& Aviation Administration (Cabot Building), 10:30 am – 1 pm
For questions or more information, you may contact Employee Benefits Service at email@example.com /or 954-357-6700.
Required Plug-ins: Adobe® Reader®