- The Standardized Permitting Committee has released the draft design requirements for photovoltaic (PV) rooftop mounting system plans - some comments received. Goal is to have requirements published to the industry by next week.
- Interlocal Agreement (ILA) and Model Zoning Ordinance have been distributed to all partners for approval.
- 3rd Building Official status meeting conducted on 5/24/12.
- Development of the online permitting system is nearing completion - testing is underway.
- A Department of Energy (DOE) regional status meeting, whereby various grant award winners discuss progress, is scheduled for 6/6/12.
- IREC webinar on Emerging Approaches to Efficient Rooftop Solar Permitting scheduled for 6/6/12.
- Don't forget that May Municipal Time Sheets are now due. You'll be receiving a reminder from Jill Ryan.
- If your city is interested in hosting a future Go SOLAR Monthly Status meeting for partner cities, please email us at email@example.com.
- To join a Go SOLAR Committee visit the Go SOLAR web site.
Jeffery Halsey, Director
Broward County Pollution Prevention, Remediation and Air Quality Division
Participating Partners: City of Coconut Creek, Dania Beach, Davie, Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Hallandale, Hillsboro Beach, Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, Miramar, North Lauderdale, Oakland Park, Pompano Beach, Sunrise, Tamarac, and Florida Power & Light