Broward County 2014 Local Tax Credit Match Application
Broward County announces that $1,000,000 is available as of Wednesday, September 11, 2013, to provide the local match requirements for the Florida Housing Finance Corporation (FHFC) 2014 State Tax Credit cycle. The local tax credit match(s) will be available until funding is fully allocated, but will expire on the date of the FHFC deadline for applications. The applications will be funded on a first come first served basis subject to meeting the minimum criteria below. All applicants are required to specify whether the requested local match is a grant or a loan, and identify the required appropriate minimum amount required by the FHFC application. Projects that received a Broward County tax credit match from the 2013/2014 county funding cycle will be allowed to carry that local match forward for the current FHFC funding cycle.
- Project name
- Developer entity
- Detailed project description
- Complete address and project location (including general location map)
- Total number of units
- DUNN number
- Contact Person’s name, email address, and telephone number
- Certification of approved local zoning form from the FHFC Tax Credit application
- Site plan verification form from the FHFC Tax Credit application
- Pro forma from the FHFC Tax Credit application form including debt and equity commitments
- Demonstration of site control can be a qualified contract, a deed or certificate of title, or a lease meeting requirements of the FHFC tax credit application.
Broward County reserves the right to substitute HOME funds as the funding source for any awards via this request for applications. Therefore, Applicants are advised that HOME program rules and requirements may be imposed on any awards. Applications should be submitted to Norman L. Howard, Assistant to the Director, Broward County Housing Finance and Community Development Division at 110 Northeast 3rd Street, Suite 300, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301. The main phone number is 954-357-4900 or his direct line is 954-357-4925, or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Applicants must also complete a HOME application during the County’s primary CDBG, HOME and ESG Request for Proposal (RFP) Cycle (10/1/2013 -12/1/2013).
The application will be available on this website beginning October 1, 2013.