To Provide Information About Misconduct or Gross Mismanagement
There are a number of ways you can provide information to the Broward Office of the Inspector General:
- You may call our Hotline at 954-357-TIPS, which will record your information. You may remain anonymous or request to be contacted.
- Should you wish to remain anonymous, please provide sufficient detail regarding the allegations so that the information may be properly vetted.
- Should you wish to be contacted, please provide your name and contact information so we may return your call.
- You may send an email with information and attachments to InspectorGeneral@broward.org.
- You may file a complaint. As directed by the Charter of Broward County, only signed, verified complaints can be filed with the Broward Office of the Inspector General. To file a complaint, please complete THIS FORM and mail it to:
Broward Office of the Inspector General
One North University Drive, Suite 111
Plantation, FL 33324
Required Plug-ins: Adobe® Reader®