Softball Team Captain Responsibilities
Welcome to the Spring 2010 Brian Piccolo Softball League
The following is a list of Captains’ Responsibilities:
- Schedules, standings, rules, banned bats, and the Waiver (Roster) will be available on line at www.broward.org/parks/bpsoftball.htm.
- You must have all of your players sign the Waiver (Roster) before the start of the first game and hand it to your umpire. You may add signatures up to and including the third game by stopping by the park office during business hours (9am-6pm) or emailing Ben Conley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must have matching shirts (no tank tops) with a number on the back by the third game. If returning team you must have 6 old shirts or purchase new ones.
- Trash talking, especially about hitting up the middle, is unsportsmanlike conduct. Anyone doing so will receive one warning. After that the offending player will be tossed.
- Line ups, including players’ first and last name and their uniform number, must be handed to the umpire before the start of the game.
- No Pets allowed at the Softball Complex! This is NOT a new rule and will be enforced this season.
- No alcohol or beer is allowed in the softball complex.
- Please leave the park in a timely matter following your game. Participants need to leave the park by 11:15 p.m. so that staff can close the gates and finish their shift.
- There is no parking on the the grass.
Have a safe and enjoyable season,
Brian Piccolo Staff