This corporate-sized shelter accommodates groups of 250+. It is the first shelter on the right after entering Quiet Water's south entrance. There is ample parking and spacious open fields.
Corporate Shelter #10:
View Larger Shelter Photo View Larger Dimensions Image
The Corporate Shelter offers the following:
1. Approximately 37 single picnic tables.
2. Two double picnic tables.
3. Approximately 14 trash cans
4. Three water spigots
5. Six electrical outlets
6. One water fountain
7. Two volleyball courts
8. Two horseshoe pits
9. Restrooms located in shelter
**All fees are subject to applicable Florida sales tax, except gate admission fees which include sales tax in the price.**
Shelter Reservation Fees:
• Weekday Rate: $250 for all day
• Weekend/Holiday Rate: $700 for all day
The Security Deposit/Cleanup Deposit is to be paid the day of your event, prior to setting up your shelter, and will be refunded the same day providing the following items have been met:
- All garbage is removed from shelter floor
- All garbage is placed in trash cans
- Recycling bins have recycling items and no garbage
- All food is removed from barbecue grills
- All decorations and tape/affixers have been removed
- Do not take charcoal out of grill
- Do not place charcoal on the ground or in garbage cans
- Extinguish fire completely before leaving the area.
- Area around shelter is cleaned up (No garbage/trash on ground)
- All tables removed from shelter have been placed back within shelter, in orderly fashion
Gate Admission Fee:
Charged on Weekends and recognized Park Holidays only - no gate admission during the weekdays. There is $1.50 per person gate admission fee for persons 6 years of age and older; Children 5 years of age and under are free.
Prepaid Gate Admission Passes:
Pre-paid gate admission passes for weekend/holiday rentals can be purchased at the Park Office at least 14 days in advance of your event date to ensure ample time for distribution of passes. Pre-paid passes can not be distributed on the day of the event at the entrace gate.
To reserve this shelter, call 954-357-5100