Use our online records search to view a comprehensive listing of documents recorded into the Official Records of Broward County, Florida between January 1, 1978 and the present.
- To order certified documents or to obtain regular copies of documents prior to 1978 that are not available online, visit Search and Copy Services.
- To remove or block information from public record, complete form 404-64.
This is for individuals or companies that are registered agents with the Broward County Records Taxes and Treasury Recording Office. If you wish to register as an agent please contact the division at email@example.com
|Track “Certificate of Titles” online! Track and follow the recording process regarding Certificates of Title after issuance by the Clerk of Courts (continue to check the Clerk’s docket to determine if a CET has been issued). Find the answers to your questions:
Now you can easily find the answers to these questions and many more answers to other related information regarding the recording process and how it all relates to the processing of Certificate of Title process.
- Has the Recorder’s office received the Certificate of Title from the Clerk of Courts?
- Has the Recorder’s office received your documentary stamp taxes?
- Has the Certificate of Title been recorded?
New to the online search? Review the FAQ's before you get started.
If you experience difficulty with this application, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org